Expo Funerare is the only event in Romania that concerns the funeral services and its purpose is to support the specialized companies from the field, that work in this direction. Thus, the event aims to demonstrate both to businessmen and to individuals that there are viable alternatives for the tragic moments of their lives.
Expo Funerare will take place between 31st May – 3rd June 2018, in the same period with: SENIOR EXPO – Fair dedicated to seniors and TIBCO – International Trade Fair for Consumer Goods.
Expo Funerare 2018 will take place in one of the new exhibition areas that Romexpo will open in the fall of 2017 – Pavilion B1! With a total area of 11.905 square meters, the Pavilion B1 becomes the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
Information – Pavilion B1:
- Height: ground floor
- Area: 11.905 sqm
- Height under metal structure: 10,56 m
- Total height: 14,17 m
- The two pavilions, B1 and B2, will be united forming a common building
- The up-link building of the two conference rooms (capacity of 75 people each)
Furthermore, the event is dedicated to both professionals, providers of complementary services within the funeral area, and to the general public, and brings to the fore various ways in which we can honor and celebrate the memory of our beloved ones.
31st May – 2nd June 2018, between 10 am – 6 pm
3rd June 2018, between 10 am 4 pm
Romexpo Exhibition Centre, Pavilion B1
How to get to Romexpo?
- By train
- Romexpo Exhibition Centre is at a 15 minute distance from Gara de Nord railway station. For further detail regading the train table, please access: www.cfrcalatori.ro
- By car:
- Marasti (A entrance)
- Expozitiei (B,C entrance)
- View on map
- Parking fee: 3 lei/hour
- By plane
- ROMEXPO is at a 15 minute distance from Henri Coanda International Airport – the largest Romanian international airport and at a 5 minute distance from Baneasa International Airport.
- By public Transportation
- Buses – numbers 105, 131, 301, 304, 330, 331, 335,
- Tram – Number 41
- Express – numbers: 783, 780
- suburban bus lines – number: 449