We invite you to Funeral Expo, an unique funeral services event in Romania, which will be held between 31st May – 3rd June 2018
Expo Funerare will take place between 31st May – 3rd June 2018, in the same period with: SENIOR EXPO – Fair dedicated to seniors and TIBCO – International Trade Fair for Consumer Goods..
Expo Funerare 2018 will take place in one of the new exhibition areas that Romexpo will open in the fall of 2017 – Pavilion B1! With a total area of 11.905 square meters, the Pavilion B1 becomes the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
The event is dedicated to both professionals, complementary services providers in the funeral sector, and to the general public, by bringing to the fore the ways in which each of us can honor and celebrate the memory of closed ones.
The exhibiting companies will present both interesting innovations within the field and traditional funerary items, which aim to support the choice of these services.
31st May – 2nd June 2018, between 10 am – 6 pm
3rd June 2018, between 10 am 4 pm
Romexpo Exhibition Centre, Pavilion B1
How to get to Romexpo?
- By train
- Romexpo Exhibition Centre is at a 15 minute distance from Gara de Nord railway station. For further detail regading the train table, please access: www.cfrcalatori.ro
- By car:
- Marasti (A entrance)
- Expozitiei (B,C entrance)
- View on map
- Parking fee: 3 lei/hour
- By plane
- ROMEXPO is at a 15 minute distance from Henri Coanda International Airport – the largest Romanian international airport and at a 5 minute distance from Baneasa International Airport.
- By public Transportation
- Buses – numbers 105, 131, 301, 304, 330, 331, 335,
- Tram – Number 41
- Express – numbers: 783, 780
- suburban bus lines – number: 449